The creators of the Shenron PvP resource pack were inspired by Dragonball Z, as you can see from the abundance of black and orange items. Most of the blocks are made in 16×16 resolution, but the weapon has 256×256 resolution, which makes it look very beautiful. Also, a lot of attention was paid to animations, which look very impressive, but at the same time do not obscure the view.
How to install Shenron resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.