Red Phoenix is a stylish and effective PvP resource pack in fiery red colors. It uses very short, conveniently shaped swords. Most of the textures remained almost unchanged, but only received a little more detail. Also in the pack uses a low fire, which absolutely does not close the review. Separately, it is worth noting the incredibly beautiful crimson sky, which perfectly complements any landscape.
How to install Red Phoenix resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.