Moving Blocks is a very unusual resource pack. All it`s textures are constantly in motion. All of them remained in the standard form, only looping animation was added, creating a very strange effect. Most players feel lightheaded from the first minutes. Do you want to complicate your game in the most non-standard way? Then try to hold out at least a few playing days with such a resource pack!
How to install Moving Blocks resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.