In the Dark Blood resource pack, the main focus is on weapon textures, which are very well rendered and optimized for PvP. Many blocks remained in their standard form, and some were simplified as much as possible so as not to attract attention.
How to install Dark Blood resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.