Cherry Blossom resource pack is a great choice for both PvP and survival. Higher resolution textures will make Minecraft graphics more detailed and enjoyable. Most of the animations have also been changed so they don’t take up too much screen space. By the same principle, the models of swords were reworked, which became shorter and thinner.
How to install Cherry Blossom resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.