If you like beautiful and unusual texture packs, then definitely try Blue Angel. With it, the swords will turn into a real divine weapon with excellent drawing and many interesting details. The bow received a full 3D model and will change color as the bowstring is pulled. Blocks are based on Faithful textures, so they just can’t be bad.
How to install Blue Angel resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.