By installing the Azora resource pack, you will immediately notice how well it has been worked out. Here, each texture has a lot of interesting details, and at the same time, all the blocks are perfectly combined with each other. Particular attention is paid to weapons that have got the highest approval. A beautiful gradient color has been selected for each sword, and a convenient shape and size will greatly simplify PvP battles.
How to install Azora resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.