The final version is getting closer, so the snapshots are getting fewer and fewer updates. Moreover, they continue to remove content from them that will not appear in the first part of the Caves & Cliffs update. It is being transferred to the official datapack, which continues to be updated.
In the snapshot 21w19a, the following changes were made:
- amethyst geodes are generated much less frequently;
- the maximum number of characters in the title has been increased to 50;
- octopuses (normal and glowing) can now be moved using a leash;
- sculk-sensors, bags and candles are removed from the game, but moved to the datapack;
- fixed many bugs;
- Minecraft is migrating to Java 16.
The new version of the datapack is already available on the site.