Minecraft 1.18 pre-releases contain fewer changes, which means the final version is very close. This time, the developers focused almost entirely on fixing noticeable and minor bugs.
Major changes and fixes in pre-release 2:
- the game now uses the latest Java version – 17;
- fixed transfer of pressure plates, hooks, vines and some other items are now correctly transferred when importing a world;
- lava sources are no longer generated in icebergs;
- removed possible cases of floating water or lava;
- fixed problems with spawning passive mobs.
The developers ask to report all new bugs, but, apparently, there will be no significant fixes.
After many technical snapshots, the first pre-release of version 1.18 was released. There are no noticeable changes in the gameplay in it. The developers continue to fix bugs, as well…
Mojang continues to release snapshots without noticeable for most players changes. Before the release of 1.18, the main efforts are focused on optimizing and transferring the old worlds to the…
This week the snapshot changed only some of the world generation features. The procedure of updating old worlds to the new version of the game has also been improved, List…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2023 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®