With the Pixel Reality – Luminance texture pack, you can add realistic lighting effects to Minecraft without installing shaders. It is completely reworked light from torches, lava, and other bright objects, making the game look much more beautiful and natural.
How to install Pixel Reality – Luminance Texture texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.