Terasal shader will make a small number of changes to Minecraft, but it will make the graphics much more pleasant. The light will become more natural, the grass will wobble realistically in the wind, and a good animation of the water surface will appear. However, all these changes will not greatly affect performance.
How to install Terasal shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.