The main feature of Raspberry shaders is the ability to configure as flexibly as possible. With them, you can make the graphics in Minecraft exactly the way you always wanted to see it. True, for this it will be necessary to experiment with all available parameters for a rather long time. By default, shaders add fairly realistic water, a beautiful sky, as well as shadows and rays.
How to install Raspberry shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.