Owners of powerful PCs can take the graphics in Minecraft to a new level using the Stazza85 Super Shaders. It will add a huge amount of realistic graphic effects. Light from any source will look like real, and the reflections in the water will amaze with its detail. In this case, the contours of all textures will remain clear, you will not see any blurry lines.
How to install Stazza85 Super shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.