Simplicissimus shaders make the minimum number of changes to the Minecraft graphics. They leave it almost in its original shape, adding only quality shadows, beautiful clouds and smoothing. You can also turn on fog in the settings. These shaders are perfect for weak PCs, as they do not lower the FPS. You can support the author and get the latest version of the shader here.
How to install Simplicissimus shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.