The QOL shader does not make major changes to the graphics of Minecraft, but only adds some effects, making the world a little more realistic and beautiful. For example, with it, the water will no longer be unnaturally blue, and all the vegetation will receive an animation of gentle swaying in the wind. These shaders are completely undemanding to resources and will work even on weak PCs.
How to install QOL shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.