The Plunder Pixels shader is suitable for anyone who wants to significantly improve the graphics in Minecraft without losing FPS. Almost all the elements were reworked , so the game looks really realistic.
Separately, it is worth noting water, on which natural glare and reflections are visible. Dynamic shadows look no less qualitative. The appearance of the blocks is significantly dependent on lighting. The shader has a minimal impact on performance, while maintaining high FPS performance.
How to install Plunder Pixels shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.