Shaders significantly improve graphics in Minecraft, but on slower computers they can significantly reduce FPS. Using Lagless Shaders, you can improve the picture without a noticeable loss in performance.
After installing this shader, the display of water and light rays will noticeably improve. Minecraft will become much more realistic. Moreover, the creators have carried out the maximum possible optimization. Thanks to this, you can enjoy pretty nice graphics, even without a powerful graphics card.
How to install Lagless shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.