AstraLex shaders created by the author LexBoosT performs two functions at once. It makes the graphics realistic and cartoonish at the same time. The second effect is achieved through the use of cel-shading. There are several quality levels available in the settings: from Low to Ultra. Added beautiful effects for all weather conditions. For example, small drops will appear on the screen when it rains. The shader looks very nice and is not suitable for weak PCs.
How to install AstraLex shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.