Apex shaders look very atmospheric at any time of the day. The main attention is paid to lighting and shadows, and they look natural, without artificially “wound” contrast. Water does not look too realistic, but at the same time it will become much more transparent and will fit well into the overall picture. Particular attention is paid to light in the dark, light sources gently illuminate the area around with a gradual dimming.
How to install Apex shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.