Synthwave resource pack is has the style of the 80s and will delight you with an abundance of purple and neon effects. It is suitable not only for PvP, but also for regular survival, since many blocks here look very nice. New models and high resolution are used for weapons, so they look very impressive and make battles with other players easier.
How to install Synthwave resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.