After downloading and installing the Rose resource pack, first of all, pay attention to the weapon. It is executed very cool and will delight you with clear textures in HD resolution. They were created with a focus on PvP, so in battles you will feel as comfortable as possible. Redesigned animations and well-designed blocks will also contribute to this.
How to install Rose resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.