The Krampus resource pack uses beautiful and smoothed object textures with a resolution up to x128. Although its name is a reference to the Christmas holidays, there are almost no holiday elements here. Many instruments look like they are made of ice. And the sky looks especially beautiful, it has a cool texture for every time of day.
How to install Krampus resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.