Infinite resource pack features high-quality 32×32 pixel textures and very high contrast. When using it, the boundaries of different blocks are clearly visible, but at the same time, the same surfaces merge and look quite realistic.
How to install Infinite resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.