Glitch’s 3D Addons resource pack will make all the weapons in Minecraft incredibly beautiful. Now all tools and weapons will get full 3D models and will look really cool. The rest of the textures remained low, but you can combine this pack with any others. The pack works with new versions of the game, ignore the incompatibility warnings. The only downside is the lack of new textures for netherite items.
How to install Glitch’s 3D Addons resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.