Ghoul resource pack is suitable for fans of PvP in Minecraft with a powerful computer. With it, weapons and the world around them will become much more beautiful, most blocks will receive very detailed and smoothed textures. But a resolution of 256×256 pixels can significantly reduce the FPS rates.
How to install Ghoul resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.