The Falloutcraft resource pack, as the name suggests, makes Minecraft look like the most famous nuclear post-apocalypse game. With it, all biomes will look like a colorless wasteland from Fallout, and some mobs and items will also receive changes. This texture pack is best suited for generating maps, as some blocks may look unnatural during normal generation. But if you play with mods that are similar in theme, then such textures can perfectly complement them.
How to install Falloutcraft resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.