Elite Pack is a highly detailed resource pack designed specifically for experienced PvP players. All textures in it are optimized for online battles in Minecraft. Short swords have an optimal shape that does not take up much space on the screen and allows you to accurately calculate the hits.
How to install Elite Pack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.