For a long time, goats didn’t have particular features in Minecraft, but now players will have extra motivation to look for them among the mountain peaks. Now the game has a new unique item – a goat horn.
Features of the new item:
- drops out when a goat crashes into a tree or blocks that are characteristic of its place of residence;
- when used, the horn makes a lingering sound that can be heard very far away;
- depending on where the goats live, the horn can have one of 8 sounds (4 of them are unique to screaming goats);
- as loot, the horn is found in chests from marauder camps.
We also continue to work on the balance of Warden:
- ranged attack now passes through shield and armor;
- ranged attack deals 10 damage instead of 30;
- cooldown reduced from 5 to 2 seconds;
- Varden’s death now drops a stalk catalyst.
Another important change to the snapshot is the improved security of the in-game chat.