Very soon, fans of the cubic universe will receive a new game that keeps the style of Minecraft, but provides a completely different gameplay. Will the game become the next Diablo clone or will it be really unique? This can be judged only after the release, but for now we have collected all the currently known information, which has already accumulated quite a lot.
Key facts from Minecraft Dungeons obtained from trailers, official and unofficial sources:
- the game will be released in the spring of 2020;
- the release will take place simultaneously on PC and all popular consoles, including Nintendo Switch;
- the game will not be free, but not too expensive, within $30;
- Unreal Engine 4 engine is using, so the visual differences from existing versions of the game will be quite noticeable;
- gameplay will focus on the grind and leveling, plot component will act as a background;
- levels will be randomly generated;
- usual craft will not appear, as well as construction;
- from the start a cooperative mode will be implemented with up to 4 people;
- you can choose different classes with unique skills and characteristics.
Perhaps another piece of information about Minecraft Dungeons can be expected at the nearest MineCon. It is likely that we will find out the exact release date and cost of the game.