The main focus of the latest update is on troubleshooting. The developers have fixed several dozen bugs, many of which were critical. Also, some changes were made to the gameplay, mainly related to the game balance.
Changes in Minecraft 1.17.1:
- Blue Blue Axolotls can now only spawn as a result of breeding.
- When breeding two regular goats, there is now a small chance of a screaming goat spawning.
- The effects are applied to the goats even when they are jumping or butting.
- Drowned Copper Ingots drop chance increased.
- Loose snow now fills the cauldron twice as fast.
- Zombies and Drowned Men no longer pick up glowing inkbags.
In addition to bug fixes, several technical changes have been made to the game.