If you don’t want to change the graphics in Minecraft much, but at the same time there is a desire to add a little realism, then try installing the Waving Plants shaders. They add a wiggle effect to all plants in the game. Moreover, depending on the strength of the wind, it will act in different ways.
How to install Waving Plants shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.