With VOID shaders, lighting in Minecraft will become much more natural. During the day, the rays pass beautifully through the foliage and create realistic shadows, and at night all light sources are of great importance, since without them the visibility will become almost zero.
How to install VOID shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.