UShader is a high-quality and beautiful shader with realistic effects. Their author was inspired by the SEUS shaders, but did not use them as a basis. Here all the usual features are implemented, as well as dynamic fog and volumetric photorealistic clouds. Shaders are not very fast, but thanks to the flexible settings you can play with them even on weak PCs, slightly sacrificing the quality of the effects. You can find the latest shaders and contact the author at CurseForge.
How to install UShader shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.