Wisdom Shaders are very beautiful shaders with many effects. However, developers paid special attention to the rays and glare.
Wisdom Shaders creates great lighting both day and night. The rays are very realistically scattered, passing through the foliage and reflected from the water surface. Water is also completely processed and looks like real at any time of the day.
How to install Wisdom shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.