With Kappa Shaders, you can significantly improve the quality of graphics in Minecraft without changing the style of the game. These shaders add good dynamic shadows, volume clouds, realistic reflections and many other effects. At the same time, there is no overabundance of rays in them, which are often used in shaders to create beautiful pictures, but they get boring pretty quickly. On the shaders page at CurseForge, you can read a more detailed description, ask the author a question, and download a light version for weak PCs.
How to install Kappa shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.