The World War I resource pack replaces the textures of weapons and armor in Minecraft with models from the First World War. For this, real prototypes of cold steel and firearms were used, as well as uniforms of countries such as France, Britain, Germany and Turkey. For many of them, not only textures were updated, but also the sounds. This texture pack is made by SachoSenior, you can find more info at oficial page: https://sachoproject.com/download-wwi.
How to install World War I resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.