The long-awaited update 1.13 for Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been released, which includes both familiar content from the PC version and completely new features. The update is already available on most devices. In addition, it revealed hints of the nearest release to the PlayStation 4.
Key gameplay changes in Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.13:
- new mobs: foxes and brown mushroom cows;
- the new structure – an abandoned village;
- many new blocks, including a light block, as well as dead corals of different colors;
- an opportunity to place frames on the floor and on the ceiling;
- suspicious stew added;
- many new sounds for the Note block;
- many bugs fixed, optimization improved.
Also now in the release version is available a character editor that allows you to create a unique skin from hundreds of individual parts, among which there are both paid and free. There are lines in the code that directly indicate that the game will appear on the PlayStation consoles very soon.