Not Enough Items mod is an important addition to Minecraft, which greatly simplifies crafting and other game details. It will be very useful in cases where you play with a large number of other modifications.
The main purpose of the Not Enough Items mod is to view crafting recipes and “cheaty” putting any item to the inventory. All actions are performed with a special panel that appears on the left side of the screen when opening the inventory. When installing any other mods for Minecraft, items from them will also be displayed on the panel. You can use the search bar to find it quickly.
In addition to standard inventory actions, the following functions will also be available to you:
- items enchantment;
- potion making;
- change of time of day and weather conditions;
- switching from survival mode to creative and vice versa;
- saving and loading inventory presets.
How to install NEI mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Starting with Minecraft 1.7.10, you’ll also need to install CodeChickenCore или CodeChickenLib. And starting from 1.11.2, a mod is additionally required JEI.
I am trying to run NEI with TLaucher and the game crushes..Is it not compatible with it?
(Minecraft version 1.7.10)