Doors of Infinity is an interesting and useful mod that will allow you to create your own small dimension. It should be used with Immersive Portals, in this case the transition between dimensions will be much more beautiful and convenient.
To create a portal, you need to craft at least six special blocks, the recipe of which contains the Eye of Ender. After that, build a 3×4 portal frame (corners can be skipped to save materials). Next, you need to create a special door and insert it into the frame. The portal is ready, it remains only to decorate it at your discretion!
Initially, the measurement has absolutely black walls that cannot be lit even with torches. But you can decorate both with the help of standard blocks, and using the unique function of this mod. It consists in the ability to “broadcast” any part of the world on a glass wall. To do this, perform the following sequence of actions:
- Create a wall of glass blocks.
- Create custom blocks – Photon Transmitter. Their number should be sufficient to build the same wall that you made of glass.
- Create a Photon Link item.
- Build a wall from the Photon Transmitter blocks in the place that you want to “translate” into your dimension, and right-click on it while holding Photon Link in your hands.
- Return to the glass wall and right-click on it with Photon Link in your hands.
How to install Infinity Door mod
- Make sure you have installed Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.