Origins is a mod that allows you to choose your past. Each of the options will allow the player to acquire certain skills that alter the player’s abilities by adding both positive and negative perks. This mod has also been ported to Forge.
Some kinds of origin
- Regular “Steve”. No special skills, but no weaknesses.
- Avian. It will be possible to fly, however, the player will no longer be able to eat meat.
- Arachnid . The ability to climb vertical surfaces and entangle enemies with cobwebs.
- Merling. Fast swimming and endless breathing underwater.
- Phantom. You can now walk through walls.
- Blazeborn. Spawning in Nether and fire immunity.
To activate the special power, you need to press the “G“.
How to install Origins mod
- Make sure you have installed Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API or Quilt.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
for some reason when i try to use this mod it gives me a message saying that it cant find reach entity attributes, does anyone have solutions to this issue