The Explorercraft mod adds a lot of new features to Minecraft, making the game more diverse and fun. With it, exploring the world will become even more interesting, you will meet new mobs, find unique biomes, structures and resources, and also get the opportunity to craft new useful items. The mod is well adapted to the general style of Minecraft, the added content does not stand out, but only well complements the existing capabilities of the game.
The mod is designed for step-by-step exploring and development, so it does not make sense to describe in detail all its features. You can only briefly list what players will find after installing it:
- four new biomes;
- new types of ore and the ability to craft a full set of equipment from them;
- overworld and underground structures;
- even more blocks for decoration;
- new interesting mobs in all dimensions.
A lot of recipes have been added to the mod, so it is recommended to use JEI with it.
How to install Explorercraft mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.