Doors of Infinity is a cool and useful mod that lets you create your own little dimension. It should be used with Immersive Portals, in which case the walking through dimensions will be much more realistic and fast.
To create a portal, you need to craft at least six special blocks, in the recipe of which there is an eye of the End. Then build a 3×4 portal frame (you can skip the corners to save materials). Next, you need to create a special door and insert it into the frame. The portal is ready, it only remains to decorate it at your discretion!
Initially, the dimension has absolutely black walls that cannot be illuminated even with torches. But you can decorate using the building blocks or using the mod’s unique feature. It consists in the ability to “broadcast” any part of the world onto a glass wall. To do this, you need to perform the following sequence of actions:
- Create a wall from glass blocks.
- Create special blocks – Photon Transmitter. There should be enough of them to build the same wall that you made of glass.
- Create a Photon Link item.
- Construct a wall from Photon Transmitter blocks in the place that you want to “translate” into your dimension, and right-click on it while holding the Photon Link.
- Return to the glass wall and right-click on it with the Photon Link in hand.
How to install Doors of Infinity mod
- Make sure you have installed Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.