Astromine is a space-themed mod. The player will be able to explore planets and build a spaceships.
- Dozens of new building blocks, various ores and other natural objects.
- Gears, armor, weapons and new tools.
- Technological blocks for servicing the spacecraft.
How to use the mod?
- It is necessary to create a rocket using new blocks.
- Launch it to the desired planet.
- Explore the planet, get new resources and bring them back.
How to install Astromine mod
- Make sure you have installed Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
The Spooky Stuff mod is a great Halloween addition for Minecraft. With it, a new scary biome called the Cursed Forest will appear in the game. It contains special purple…
The LambDynamicLights mod adds realistic lighting from all sources to Minecraft. For example, you can carry a torch in your hands and illuminate the area around. Spectral arrows, burning and…
Bounding Box Outline helps you find any Minecraft structures faster. It highlighting them with clearly visible colored lines and you will not miss the village in the dense forest, and…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2020 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®