Astromine is a space-themed mod. The player will be able to explore planets and build a spaceships.
- Dozens of new building blocks, various ores and other natural objects.
- Gears, armor, weapons and new tools.
- Technological blocks for servicing the spacecraft.
How to use the mod?
- It is necessary to create a rocket using new blocks.
- Launch it to the desired planet.
- Explore the planet, get new resources and bring them back.
How to install Astromine mod
- Make sure you have installed Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
With The Parakeet mod, two new types of parrots will appear in Minecraft: parakeets and cockatiels. You can find and tame them in the jungle biomes. To do this, use…
The Eternal Eats mod adds one simple feature. It allows the player to eat any food, even if his satiety and HP scale is completely filled. It is perfect for…
The Bumblezone mod is now available for Fabric. With it, you can visit the inside of a bee hive, which is a separate dimension. To do this, you need to…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2021 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®