This seed is able to please with several cool locations. The most interesting of them is the underground stronghold near two villages. But besides her there are some more interesting places that are worth visiting in survival. All of them are not near the spawn point, so when searching, it is better to use the coordinates.
The game will begin in a rather interesting, small desert island, where there is almost nothing to survive. If you don’t like hardcore, you can immediately go ashore. It is worth visiting the following coordinates:
- 1500 ~ 600 – two villages on the plain next to the stronghold;
- 1395 64 532 – a small fault in the ground that will help to get into the strongholdwithout digging;
- -1200 ~ 1080 – another stronghold not far from spawn;
- 1700 ~ -780 – beautiful island village near the underwater monument.
The stronghold near two villages is also interesting because it intersects with several mines at once, creating a huge underground complex. It is worth going only with very good preparation.
How to use Stronghold near Two Villages seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter 879456321123
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map