The Tweakeroo mod will add a huge number of tweaks to the game. A tweak is an cheat function for the player that performs a specific action, such as replenishing hunger.
- Precise block placement. You can rotate blocks vertically and horizontally.
- Building in the air. Now you can place the block in the air.
- Reducing the number of particles. Reduces the number of visible particles.
- Fast block placement. Allows to set tens of blocks in seconds.
- Fast clicks. Fast interactions with mechanisms.
- Holding an attack. Fixes the target that the player attacks.
- Lava visibility. Highlights lava through other blocks.
- View the map. Map preview without opening inventory.
- Constant stealth. Allows the player to always sneak.
- Potion effects end warning.
How to install Tweakeroo Mod mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.