The TrapCraft mod adds various traps to Minecraft, as well as some other mechanisms. It will make survival more diverse and add many new features to the game.
When installing this mod, the following devices will appear in Minecraft:
- trap – holds the mob in place and deals periodic damage to it;
- spikes – do a lot of damage when in contact with a mob;
- a chest with a magnet – automatically attracts all loot in a small radius;
- fan – when turned on, repels mobs and abandoned objects from itself at a distance of five blocks;
- grass cover – a thin plate of grass that breaks under any mob is used to mask pits and traps.
All this equipment can be used to hunting or protect the base from undead.
How to install TrapCraft mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.