Miner’s Advantage is a mod with which you can regulate the success of your mining. There will be a lot of adjustments, each of which will help to improve some aspects of mining.
- Capture. Automatic collection of experience.
- Harvest. The hoe is now more useful, allowing for faster harvest and sowing.
- Excavation. Allows you to dig up a huge hole in the specified location.
- Lighting. Highlight the area that the player destroys.
- The felling. The tree is cut entirely from the bottom block.
- Mine. Automatic excavation of a mine.
- Replacement. Selection of the right tool for specific tasks in automatic mode.
- Extraction. Digs up all ore within a few blocks.
How to install Miner’s Advantage mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.