End Remastered is a mod that brings massive changes to End-related game mechanics. Now getting to the End will become much more interesting and difficult. First, you will need to get 12 new different Ender eyes. Most of them can be found in different structures, but some only drop from bosses. Once you find them all, go to the huge castle, the new structure in the game, where the End portal is located. You can find the path to the castle with the help of a map, which can be obtained from the cartographer. Also, the mod changes strongholds to dungeons, in which traps and puzzles await you. If you need a Fabric version of this mod, you can download it from here.
Where to find each of 12 new Ender eyes:
- in desert pyramids;
- in Nether fortresses;
- in jungle pyramids;
- in buried chests;
- in igloos;
- in witch huts;
- in mineshafts;
- in pillager outposts;
- dropped by evokers;
- get it by killing wither;
- dropped by Elder Guardian;
- one more eye can be crafted from new ore (you need one Ender eye and four such ores).
How to install End Remastered mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.