Villages in Minecraft look rather boring and monotonous, but the Coherent Villages mod corrects this drawback. It changes the generation of the world, so you can find impressive settlements with interesting buildings and inhabitants.
After installation, the fashion villages in Minecraft will be completely redone. Now they will receive such features:
- each village is attached to a culture that defines the style and material of the buildings;
- the shape and size of the villages will vary significantly, and the number of different buildings has increased;
- many new types of inhabitants will appear in the settlements, with each having its own name and unique skin;
- villages will deal more effectively with sieges, as among the settlers there are warriors with swords and bows, battle magicians and even horsemen;
- villagers will be able to have pets, such as dogs.
Thanks to so many innovations, finding and exploring villages will be much more interesting.
How to install Coherent Villages mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.