Christmas Spirit mod will help you make a real winter holiday. Create a Christmas mood in Minecraft. Decorate a Christmas tree, bake gingerbread, give gifts to other players!
What awaits you after installing Christmas Spirit mod:
- All generated biomes, except the oceans, will be frozen and covered with snow or ice.
- Instead of the default music, different Christmas songs will sound in the game.
- It will be possible to make sugar cookies, mint candies, hot chocolate and other sweets (if you want to see all the recipes, you can download the mod Just Enough Items).
- You can craft garlands and other decorations.
Also you can play with this mod on the server. Surprise other players and receive gifts from Santa for good behavior or do bad things towards players and animals to get the Naughty effect. In this case, Santa will exclude you from his list, and instead of gifts you will receive lumps of coal. To remove yourself from the naughty list, you’ll need to craft and eat Santa Cookie.
How to install Christmas Spirit mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.